Are you a practicing Veterinarian?
Commando Kennels offers Low-stress Handling course in association with tierarzt - frey ( https://www.tierarzt-frey.de )
Zoological facilities across the world are using low-stress handling of animals to:
1. Reduce the use of coercive measures and unpleasant treatments
2. Be able to provide animals with optimal medical care without unnecessary anesthesia.
3. Enable thorough examination and treatment of cooperative patients
4. Reduce stress-induced falsification of the parameters
5. Reduce operational costs as a cooperative patient requires :
a. Less staff to fix it
b. Lesser treatment time
6. Less risk of accidents at work, such as animal bites
Call us today to train yourself and your team the Global Standard of Animal Handling.